Monday, November 8, 2010

Today I needed chocolate...

...and I stole some from the teacher I was working for. She wasn't there obviously and needed me to sub for her, and I was very desperate! She had a jar FULL of Hershey's Kisses and I swear they were smiling at me. I ignored them, I gave them dirty looks, and then I ate them...several of them. I felt so bad, she'll know it was me, and who wants a candy thief working for them...so I left her a note and some change...lol.

Lunch is what actually what pushed me over the edge. I sat w/a bunch of first graders...WHOSE MAMAS PUT BROWNIES, AND FANCY CAKES from Little Debbie in their lunchboxes. I begged the kids to give them to me and they refused. So when I got back to the room I cracked and had 3 Kisses. So today I needed chocolate, and I took it, without asking...shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment