Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blount County Education Examiner

So I passed a few weeks ago on the idea of having a 3rd Examiner title but due to the toll of regret which is keeping me up at night, I've changed my mind and I've taken my final title for now. When my page is set up, it will look similar to my other two;
Etowah Co Special Needs Kids Examiner
Etowah Co Stay-at-Home Moms Examiner
You can however, go ahead and check out the Facebook page and as soon as my Examiner page is set up and the first article goes up (over the weekend) you'll be able to see it! They are still working out the kinks w/the site upgrade so hopefully I'll be set soon.

Here's how it will work. I'll stay current w/all the schools located w/in the borders of Blount Co Alabama via websites and word of mouth, etc. Any of you who are directly affiliated w/fundraisers, events, sports, pageants, awards, PTO, etc. can send me pics or info and I'll gladly post them as soon as possible. I want to help you get the word out about your fantastic kids, what's going on in the schools today. Even if you are unsure if it is school related, go ahead and send it in, I have my ways of making things fit! It can be Oneonta City School or preschool, or Blount Co Schools, all education w/in the county, even adult ed classes will qualify!

I'm very excited about this topic since I went to school inside Blount County at Oneonta City School so feel free to email me (see Facebook for address) and tell your family and friends so they can stay current on school activities as well. I imagine w/the passion I have for the subject and the numerous story ideas, we will keep this topic quite active. Looking forward to writing for you! I will post the site and first article soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment